Tuesday 30 April 2013

First Blogger Post. EVER

So I'm presuming that there is a mandatory 'first Blog post' post so here it is...

My name is Catherine as you may have guessed from my ingeniously named blog What Catherine Said. I am 20 years old and currently in my last year at uni.
I'm studying English Studies and Creative Writing and having just finished my dissertation I have made the big decision to move from Tumblr to Blogger. Big Day for everyone involved (just me).

So all you need to know is that I lovvvvvve love love writing. And adding lots of extra consonants in words for emphasissssssss. I will be writing about all kinds of things, films, music, TV all sorts.
I'll also add the occasional picture for funsies :)

That's all I'll say for now, that and I hope you enjoy and we can learn to love as only Bloggers can <3

Peace Out
Your new Blogger BFF
Catherine